ROH 17th Anniversary Show was a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by Ring of Honor (ROH) that took place on March 15, 2019 at the Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This professional wrestling event featured professional wrestling matches, which involve different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that play out on ROH's television programs. Wrestlers portray villains or heroes as they follow a series of events that build tension and culminate in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Marty Scurll defeated Kenny King (12:53)
- Jeff Cobb (c) defeated Shane Taylor to retain the ROH World Television Championship (13:33)
- Mayu Iwatani (c) defeated Kelly Klein to retain the ROH Women of Honor Championship (8:56)
- Jay Lethal (c) vs. Matt Taven ended in a time limit Draw. Lethal retains the ROH World Championship (60:00)
- Rush defeated Bandido (15:15)
- Villain Enterprises (Brody King & PCO) defeated The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe) (c) in a Las Vegas Street Fight to win the ROH World Tag Team Championship (19:59)
|ROH Anniversary Show|