The Silverdome (formerly known as the Pontiac Silverdome) was a domed stadium located in the city of Pontiac, Michigan, USA, which sits on 127 acres (51 ha). It was the largest stadium in the National Football League (NFL) until FedEx Field in suburban Washington, D.C. opened in 1997.
On March 29, 1987, the World Wrestling Federation's WrestleMania III established for the record attendance of 93,173, the largest recorded attendance for a live indoor sporting event in North America. The record stood until February 14, 2010 when the 2010 NBA All-Star Game broke the indoor sporting event record with an attendance of 108,713 at Cowboys Stadium.
After the opening of Ford Field, the Silverdome was sporadically used until it was largely abandoned in 2013. In 2017, the city of Pontiac condemned the Silverdome, and it was partially imploded on December 4, after a failed attempt the previous day. The remains of the stadium were then manually demolished over the course of three months.
- WWF House Show - July 19, 1986.
- WrestleMania III - March 29, 1987
- WWF House Show - October 23, 1987.
- WWF House Show - November 29, 1987.
- WWF House Show - January 1, 1988.
- WWF House Show - February 14, 1988.
- WWF House Show - March 13, 1988.
- WWF House Show - April 23, 1988.
- WWF House Show - May 29, 1988.
- WWF House Show - June 26, 1988.