To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
The Philadelphia Convention Hall and Civic Center, more commonly known as the Philadelphia Civic Center and the Philadelphia Convention Center, formerly known as Municipal Auditorium and the Philadelphia Convention Hall, located in Philadelphia in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania, was a complex of five or more buildings developed out of a series of buildings dedicated to expanding trade which began with the National Export Exhibition in 1899. There were two important buildings on the site. The Commercial Museum, built in 1899, was one of the original exposition buildings. The Municipal Auditorium (Convention Hall), built in 1931, Philip H. Johnson, architect. The site was host to national political conventions in 1900, 1936, 1940 and 1948.
- NWA-WCW House Show - January 6, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - February 4, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - March 18, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - April 30, 1989.
- NWA-WCW The Great American Bash Tour 1989 Night 3 - June 24, 1989.
- NWA-WCW The Great American Bash Tour 1989 Night 29 - July 22, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - August 26, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - November 25, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - December 27, 1989.