To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
The Perani Arena and Event Center (originally IMA Sports Arena) is a sports, entertainment and convention venue in Flint, Michigan, USA. It was built in 1969.
The main arena of the complex, the largest exhibit hall of complex, features 29,280 square feet (2,720 m2) of space and can accommodate 4,021 for ice hockey and 6,069 for concerts, plus 400 in standing room. It is the home the Michigan Warriors of the North American Hockey League. The second arena in the complex features 27,206 square feet (2,527.5 m2) of space. Both arenas are frequently used for trade shows, hockey games and other sports. In addition, the main arena is used for concerts. The complex was named for Bob Perani, owner of Perani's Hockey World, a sports equipment retailer in Flint, MI. Perani's Hockey World paid for naming rights to the complex. Bob Perani was a goalie for the Flint Generals from 1969 to 1974. His jersey #1 is one of only 5 numbers retired by the team.
- WWF House Show - May 26, 1987.
- WWF House Show - September 29, 1987.
- WWF House Show - January 20, 1988.
- WWF House Show - January 26, 1989.
- WWF House Show - June 8, 1989.
- Wrestling Challenge - October 7, 1990.
- Wrestling Challenge - October 14, 1990.
- Wrestling Challenge - October 21, 1990.
- Perani Arena and Event Center on Wikipedia