The W. D. Packard Music Hall is a venue facilitating Broadway tour productions, concerts, ballets, children's programs, theatre, corporate meetings, high school graduations, dance recitals, professional wrestling events, gala balls and many other programs. The Music Hall was named after famous local industrialist William Doud Packard who decreed in his will in 1920, funds to create the music hall as he was a longtime fan of music and military marches.
- WWF House - March 7, 1985.
- WWF House Show - March 18, 1986.
- WWF House Show - September 12, 1986.
- WWF House Show - October 8, 1986.
- WWF House Show - November 17, 1986.
- NXT Live - September 8, 2018