To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
Pacific Coliseum is an indoor arena, at Hastings Park, in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Completed in 1968, at the site of the Pacific National Exhibition, the arena currently holds 16,281, for ice hockey, though capacity at its opening was 15,713.
The arena is the home of the Vancouver Giants of the Western Hockey League, a major junior hockey league in western Canada and the northwestern United States. Other hockey tenants of the Pacific Coliseum have been the Vancouver Canucks, of the now-defunct minor pro Western Hockey League from 1968-1970 and then of the NHL from 1970–1995, the Vancouver Blazers of the now-defunct World Hockey Association from 1973–1975, and the Vancouver Voodoo of Roller Hockey International from 1994–1995.
During the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, it was the venue for figure skating and short track speed skating.
The arena also hosts a variety of concerts and other events.
Pay Per Views
- WWF House Show - February 25, 1985.
- WWF House Show - November 9, 1986.
- WWF House Show - January 22, 1987.
- WWF House Show - May 14, 1987.
- WWF House Show - September 1, 1987.
- WWF House Show - November 10, 1987.
- WWF House Show - January 18, 1988.
- WWF House Show - August 27, 1988.
- WWF House Show - December 18, 1988.
- WWF House Show - February 28, 1989.
- WWF House Show - December 8, 1989.
- WWF House Show - July 21, 1990.
- WWE Heat - August 4, 2003
- Monday Night Raw - August 4, 2003
In past years, the Pacific Coliseum occasionally played host to major shows presented by NWA All-Star Wrestling, particularly when an NWA World Heavyweight Championship match was held as part of those events.