PWP Danger Zone took place in the Courtenay Centre in Newton Abbot, England. The event took place on June 21, 2015. The events main event saw a triple threat street fight between Bram, Chris Andrews and Steve Griffiths, for the PWP Heavyweight Championship, that would spill outside of the venue. During the melee, Griffiths' manager Calum Cain would punch referee Ed Dyer. After coming too, the referee would save Cain from a shot from Andrews, and take out the manager himself. Griffiths would then pin Andrews after a steel chair shot.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Joshua Knott, Mark Walsh & Tyler Hawke (w/Calum Cain) defeated Danny Walsh, John Harding & Saime Sahin
- Ultimo Tiger (c) defeatedd Keizer to retain the PWP Catch Division Championship
- The Lionhearts (Eddie Ryan & Jason Larusso) (c) defeated Robbie Caine & UK Dominator to retain the PWP Tag Team Championship
- Darren Saviour defeated Danny Jones and Panda Cub and The Bishop in a three on one Gauntlet match
- Steve Griffiths (c) defeated Bram and Chris Andrews in a triple threat Street fight to retain the PWP Heavyweight Championship