Oshawa (2011 population 149,607; CMA 356,177) is a city in Ontario, Canada, on the Lake Ontario shoreline. It lies in Southern Ontario approximately 60 kilometres east of downtown Toronto. It is commonly viewed as the eastern anchor of both the Greater Toronto Area and the Golden Horseshoe. It is the largest municipality in the Regional Municipality of Durham. The name Oshawa originates from the Ojibwa term aazhaway, meaning "the crossing place" or just "(a)cross".
- WWF House Show - May 6, 1986.
- WWF House Show - December 2, 1986.
- WWF House Show - March 18, 1987.
- WWF House Show - April 30, 1987.
- WWF House Show - September 2, 1987
- Oshawa on Wikipedia