The October 9, 2003 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on October 7, 2003 at the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Tajiri defeated Ultimo Dragon (3:08)
- Tajiri was the WWE Cruiserweight Champion at the time of this match.
- The Undertaker defeated Chuck Palumbo (w/ Johnny Stamboli & Nunzio) (2:00)
- The Big Show defeated Orlando Jordan (1:37)
- Shannon Moore (w/ Matt Hardy Version 1.0) defeated Zach Gowen (4:33)
- The A-Train & The Basham Brothers (Danny Basham & Doug Basham) defeated Chris Benoit & The APA (Bradshaw & Faarooq) (3:43)
- Brock Lesnar (c) defeated Paul London to retain the WWE Championship (1:00)
- The Big Show defeated Chavo Guerrero by Count Out (0:44)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.