An unscheduled Steve Austin is shown arriving at the arena.
Vince McMahon gave an interview via satellite from his hospital bed. He says he's in a lot of pain and he will never forgive Kane and the Undertaker for what they did, however it's really Austin's fault.
Steve Austin is shown looking around backstage.
Steve Austin is now walking around with an axe.
In a viginette, "A Real Man's Man" Steven Regal uses an excavator to prove his manly manliness.
Disciples of Apocalypse won a tag team match against Mankind and Ken Shamrock. Lots of tension existed between Shamrock and Mankind as they refused tags to each other and eventually Shamrock attacked Mankind with a chair and left him to be defeated. During the match, we are shown the axe-wielding Austin threatening to burst into the mobile production trailer.
Austin made it into the trailer then he used the axe to sever the cable that connects the show to Vince McMahon's hospital room.
Austin then goes down the ring and sits on commentary.
The Rock nearly defeated Jeff Jarrett, but Dennis Knight pulled the ref from the ring and KOed him. As Knight and Jarrett double-teamed The Rock, Austin jumped in the ring and laid out both, finally staring down The Rock as the show ended.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Non-Title Match: X-Pac (c) (w/ Chyna, Road Dogg, & Triple H) defeated Owen Hart (3:11)
- X-Pac defeated Hart with a schoolboy roll-up.
- X-Pac was WWF European Champion at the time of the match.
- Singles Match: Sho Funaki defeated Matt Hardy (2:10)
- Funaki defeated Hardy with a flying headbutt.
- Tag Team Match: The Oddities (Golga & Kurrgan) (w/ Giant Silva, Luna Vachon, Shaggy 2 Dope, and Violent J) defeated The Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher) (2:31)
- Golga defeated Mosh after a sitdown splash.
- Tag Team Match: Disciples of Apocalypse (8-Ball & Skull) (w/ Paul Ellering) defeated Ken Shamrock and Mankind (4:52)
- Skull defeated Mankind after Shamrock hit Mankind with a chair.
- Singles: The Rock versus Jeff Jarrett ended in a draw (~6:05)
- The show ended before any concluding bell rang.
- Jim Cornette
- Shane McMahon
- D-Lo Brown (for X-Pac v Hart only)
- Steve Austin (for Jarrett v Rock only)