The October 30, 2009 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on October 27, 2009 at the Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dolph Ziggler defeated John Morrison by Count Out (10:04)
- Beth Phoenix defeated Jenny Brooks (2:17)
- Matt Hardy defeated Eric Escobar (w/ Vickie Guerrero) (3:22)
- Drew McIntyre vs. Finlay ended in a No Contest
- CM Punk defeated Scott Armstrong (2:04)
- Chris Jericho defeated Kane in a World Heavyweight Title Match # 1 Contendership (14:33)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.