- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas), Chavo Guerrero, & Bam Neely defeated Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, & Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) (11:21)
- Jack Swagger defeated Tommy Dreamer (9:25)
- Included an opening still image tribute to the passing of SD Jones.
- Featured an opening backstage segment in which Teddy Long, dressed as Ron Burgandy, promoed the night's card before finishing with "Stay classy, San Diego. I'm a moron"
- Long then questioned who put the final line in the teleprompter, with Hornswoggle then appearing.
- Included an ad promoting the following week's 800th episode of Raw.
- Included a video package promoting the Survivor Series return of John Cena focusing on Cena's childhood and early years in wrestling, with comments from friends and members of Cena's family.
- Featured footage from the previous week of Jack Swagger replying "Tommy who?" when asked about Tommy Dreamer.
- Included Lena conducting a backstage interview with Dreamer regarding Dreamer's match later in the show against Swagger in which Dreamer said today was his 19th anniversary in wrestling
- Featured an ad promoting WrestleMania 25 tickets going on sale Nov. 8.
- Included the announcement that Mike Mizanin would be part of Friday night's live Ghost Hunters episode on Sci-Fi.
- Featured a closing in-ring segment of The Dirt Sheet with John Morrison & Mizanin in which they noted DX was formed in 1997, when they both were in high school, and then showed negative "political ads" focusing on both Shawn Michaels and WWE World Champion Triple H in which they made light of Michaels' mullet and claimed Triple H used a sledgehammer because he felt inadequate.
- Moments later, two men dressed as Michaels and Triple H came out, with Morrison telling them that he wasn't into fart jokes.
- Moments later, Morrison & Mizanin then laid out the two imposters before cutting a promo on facing DX Monday on Raw.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.