The October 24, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on October 6, 1987 at the Mecca Arena in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Honky Tonk Man (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated George Steele by DQ (1:54). The match had been scheduled to take place the previous week but was "canceled" on that broadcast due to Steele being distraught over Miss Elizabeth being attacked by Honky on Saturday Night's Main Event; no reference to the SNME incident is made this week.
- Rick Rude (w/ Andre The Giant & Bobby Heenan) defeated Mike Richards (1:41). During the match, "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff appears on the podium (with Oliver Humperdink during the match to psych out Rude.
- The British Bulldogs defeated Steve Lombardi and Jose Estrada (3:38).
- King Harley Race (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Frankie DeFalco (1:24)
- Jim Duggan defeated Tiger Chung Lee (1:02); prior to the match, Duggan and Race met in the aisle and got into a shoving match, with Duggan getting the upper hand. Another confrontation takes place following the match, with Duggan again getting the upper hand, this time, taking Race's crown and cape.
- "Update" segment about the "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff vs. King Kong Bundy match from Saturday Night's Main Event, where André the Giant played a key part in the outcome.
- Podium interview with Craig DeGeorge with the heel managers (Bobby Heenan, Jimmy Hart, Mr. Fuji, Slick and Johnny V) talking about the 10-team tag-team elimination match at the upcoming Survivor Series.
- Featured the video for "Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo" by Rick Derringer and "Mean" Gene Okerlund, from Piledriver - The Wrestling Album 2.
- Promo from Jimmy Hart talking about managing the WWF Women's Tag Team Champions The Glamour Girls.
- Closing comments teasing the Sam Houston vs. "Dangerous" Danny Davis match to air the next week, with comments from both wrestlers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.