- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark Match: Flash Funk defeated Leif Cassidy
- Dark Match: Freddie Joe Floyd defeated Mike Diamond
- Dark Match: Jesse Jammes, Marc Mero & The Undertaker defeated Goldust, Mankind and Steve Austin
- Psycho Sid defeated Owen Hart via disqualification
- The Godwinns defeated The Smoking Gunns
- WWF IC Title Match: Hunter Hearst Helmsley defeated Marc Mero (w/ Sable & Mr. Perfect) to win the title
- Included Jim Ross conducting an in-ring interview with Bret Hart in which Hart stated that he was back in the WWF and had agreed to face Steve Austin at the Survivor Series; several of the heels, with Steve Austin standing in front, were seen watching the interview backstage; after Hart agreed to the match, Brian Pillman jumped in excitement until Austin turned around and stared him down (Hart's return after a 7-month absence)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.