The October 2, 2003 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on September 30, 2003 at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Eddie Guerrero (w/ Chavo Guerrero) (c) defeated Matt Hardy Version 1.0 (w/ Shannon Moore) to retain the WWE United States Championship (8:21)
- The Basham Brothers (Danny Basham & Doug Basham) (w/ Shaniqua) defeated The APA (Bradshaw & Faarooq) (4:38)
- Chris Benoit defeated Charlie Haas by DQ (8:24)
- Tajiri (c) defeated Billy Kidman to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship (5:44)
- Orlando Jordan defeated The Big Show by Count Out (1:31)
- Brock Lesnar & John Cena defeated Kurt Angle & The Undertaker (16:08)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.