The October 17, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on October 6, 1987 at the Mecca Arena in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark match: Sam Houston defeated Terry Gibbs (6:58)
- Dark match: Danny Spivey defeated Lanny Poffo (3:16)
- Brutus Beefcake defeated Van Van Horne (3:12)
- The Dream Team (Dino Bravo & Greg Valentine) (w/ Johnny V) defeated Rick Gantner & SD Jones (3:01)
- Paul Orndorff (w/ Oliver Humperdink) defeated Chris Curtis (2:02)
- The Islanders (Haku & Tama) (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Jim Evans & Tony Parks (2:10)
- Bam Bam Bigelow (w/ Oliver Humperdink) defeated Rick Renslow (0:55)
- Podium interview with Craig DeGeorge and guest Hulk Hogan about the upcoming Survivor Series, wherein a five-member team captained by Hogan would face a five-member team headlined by André the Giant. At this point, Hogan's team consists of Bam Bam Bigelow, Superstar Billy Graham, "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff and Ken Patera, facing the team of André, One Man Gang, King Kong Bundy, Butch Reed and "Ravishing" Rick Rude.
- The premiere of the music video "Girls in Cars" by Robbie Dupree; the song will be used by Strike Force as its entrance theme.
- Included an announcement that the planned George "the Animal" Steele vs. The Honky Tonk Man match (for the WWF Intercontinental Championship) "was canceled" due to Steele being "too upset" over what Honky did to Miss Elizabeth on Saturday Night's Main Event two weeks earlier.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.