The October 1, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on August 29, 1989 at the Springfield Civic Center in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Demolition (Ax & Smash) defeated Craig Reilly & Don Champ (2:15)
- Jimmy Snuka defeated Bob Bradley (2:27)
- Haku (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Tony Diamond (2:39)
- Roddy Piper defeated Barry Horowitz (0:48)
- The Widow Maker defeated Butch Mayo (2:25)
- Rick Martel (w/ Slick) defeated Tony Durante (3:01)
- The Bushwhackers (Butch & Luke) defeated Chris Duffy & Mike Williams (3:18)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.