The November 9, 1986 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on October 29, 1986 at the Glen Falls Civic Center in Glens Falls, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- George Steele & The Junkyard Dog defeated Al Navarro & Joe Mirto (1:26)
- Hercules Hernandez (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Scott McGhee (1:06)
- Billy Jack Haynes & Hillbilly Jim defeated Jimmy Jack Funk & Rick Renslow (1:53)
- Butch Reed (w/ Slick) defeated Jerry Allen (2:19)
- The Islanders (Haku & Tama) defeated Dave Wagner & Frenchy Martin (2:26)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.