“The Iron King” Joe Coffey made his return to in-ring action after an epic Last Man Standing Match at NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff. Coffey took control of the hard-hitting slugfest with a Glasgow Sendoff in the corner and followed up with a spinning lariat to score the victory.
00:45 Isla Dawn looked to get back to her winning ways against an opponent who was only recently medically cleared to compete. Coming out strong, Killer Kelly took sadistic glee in punishing her opponent. Despite Kelly’s well-targeted dropkicks toward the end of the battle, Dawn survived to get the pinfall.
In a battle between the first two teams to ever capture the NXT UK Tag Team Titles, both squads threw everything they had at one another to get back in the title picture. Before a winner could be determined, however, NXT UK’s top factions came face-to-face in the ring. As NXT UK Champion WALTER shouldered up with Imperium, Ilja Dragunov emerged and appeared to side with Imperium. But in a stunning turn, Dragunov joined ranks with Gallus to take part in a chaotic brawl between the two factions as NXT UK concluded.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Joe Coffey defeated Tyson T-Bone
- Isla Dawn defeated Killer Kelly
- Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews vs. Grizzled Young Veterans (James Drake & Zack Gibson) ended in a No Contest
Other on-screen talent