The November 4, 2005 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on October 30, 2005 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Matt Hardy & Rey Mysterio defeated Christian & John Bradshaw Layfield (w/ Jillian Hall) (14:52)
- Chris Benoit defeated Booker T (w/ Sharmell) (c) by Count Out in a WWE United States Championship Match (7:31)
- Roddy Piper defeated Bob Orton, Jr. by DQ (3:35)
- Bobby Lashley defeated Nunzio & Vito in a Two On One Handicap Match (2:14)
- Mr. Kennedy defeated Scotty 2 Hotty (2:38)
- MNM (Mercury & Nitro) (w/ Melina) (c) defeated Batista & Eddie Guerrero to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship (13:28)
On October 31, 2005, Christian's contract with WWE expired. According to wrestling journalist Dave Meltzer, he was asked on the spot to sign a new contract but declined. His last match was took place. Despite his quitting, he appeared on the October 31 episode of Raw and at the Taboo Tuesday PPV event on November 1, 2005, fulfilling his obligations to the company, as he was one of five SmackDown! wrestlers eligible to be voted Snitsky and Chris Masters' opponents by the fans. He made his debut in the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) promotion on November 13, 2005 at TNA's Genesis PPV event under his old ring name "Christian Cage", which dated on Eddie Guerrero's death.