The November 25, 2004 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Entertainment, which took place on November 23, 2004 at the Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Rey Mysterio defeated Rene Dupree
- Rob Van Dam defeated Kenzo Suzuki by DQ
- Kurt Angle defeated Cody Steele in a Kurt Angle Invitational Match
- Dawn Marie vs. Miss Jackie ended in a No Contest
- John Bradshaw Layfield & Orlando Jordan defeated Booker T & Eddie Guerrero
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.