The November 23, 1991 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on October 21, 1991 at the Allen County War Memorial in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
The episode was known for an incident that involved Jake Roberts and Randy Savage and their quickly escalating feud. Following Roberts' match where he easily pinned Bob Werner, Roberts took the ring microphone and began insulting Savage, calling him a coward who was afraid to face Roberts in the ring and suggested that he was using Elizabeth -- and at one point Roddy Piper -- for protection. Eventually, Savage had enough and got into the ring, where Roberts immediately attacked him, tied him up in the ring ropes and allowed his king cobra to bite Savage's arm. Roberts kept the officials, as well as Piper and Elizabeth, at bay until they could finally pull him from the ring. The bite caused a wound and heavy bleeding from Savage's upper arm, and was censored (with a large "X") on syndicated broadcasts.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- El Matador defeated Bob Smedley
- Bret Hart (c) defeated Big Bully Busick (w/ Harvey Wippleman) to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship
- The Texas Tornado defeated Greg Green
- Skinner defeated Ben Jordan
- Jake Roberts defeated Bob Werner (0:42)