The 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on October 27, 1987 at the War Memorial in Syracuse, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The British Bulldogs (Davey Boy Smith & The Dynamite Kid) defeated Dusty Wolfe & The Gladiator (3:22)
- Rick Rude (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Gary Starr (1:31)
- Jim Duggan defeated Iron Mike Sharpe (3:03)
- The One Man Gang (w/ Slick) defeated Dick Flanagan (1:31)
- The Islanders (Haku & Tama) (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Bill Wood & Leo Morgan (3:39)
- Ricky Steamboat (w/ Brutus Beefcake, Jake Roberts, Jim Duggan & Randy Savage) vs. The Honky Tonk Man (w/ Danny Davis, Hercules, Jimmy Hart, King Harley Race & Ron Bass) ended in a Double DQ (3:42)
- Dark match: Brutus Beefcake defeated Virgil
- Dark match: Hulk Hogan (c) defeated Killer Khan (w/ Mr. Fuji) to retain the WWF Championship
- "Update": On the aftermath of the Superstar Billy Graham-Butch Reed match from a week earlier, explaining that Graham had sustained a career-threatening injury and that Don Muraco would replace Graham on Hulk Hogan's Survivor Series team.
- Podium interview with Craig DeGeorge and the Survivor Series face team led by Hulk Hogan; Muraco, Ken Patera, Paul Orndorff and Bam Bam Bigelow accompanied Hogan, with their team predicting victory. Later, a pre-taped interview was shown with Gene Okerlund interviewing André the Giant and his heel team about how they planned to dominate and win.
- Promo segment with Ted DiBiase, who explained his not competing at Survivor Series; he only needed money to survive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.