The November 16, 1991 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on October 21, 1991 at the Allen County War Memorial in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
The episode is known for featuring -- to viewers who watched only the syndicated programs -- the first televised confrontation between WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair on The Funeral Parlor, where Hogan was a guest. Hogan was hoping to talk about his upcoming Survivor Series match against The Undertaker, when Flair came to the set and claimed he had been pursuing Hogan for years and alleged that he was ducking him and now wanted a match. While Hogan was rebutting Flair's comments, The Undertaker, who was hiding in one of the on-set upright coffins, sneak-attacked Hogan and helped Flair beat him down, until Randy Savage and Roddy Piper came to Hogan's aid. For a brief moment, all five of the main wrestlers in the segment -- Hogan, Savage, Piper, Flair and the Undertaker -- were in the same camera shot.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeated Barry Horowitz & Mark Buenavera
- Repo Man defeated Reno Riggins
- Irwin R. Schyster defeated Greg Valentine by DQ
- The Natural Disasters (Earthquake & Typhoon) defeated Burt Stiles & Tom Stone
- The British Bulldog defeated Mike Samples
- The final Sgt. Slaughter "I want my country back" vignette aired, featuring him leading a classroom in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- A segment featuring Jack Tunney on the fan-backed push to reinstate Randy Savage, saying he was aware of the sentiment and he would take matters "under advisement."