The November 11, 1990 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on October 10, 1990 at the Show Me Center in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Sgt. Slaughter (w/ General Adnan) defeated Gary Jackson
- Rick Martel defeated Tito Santana by DQ (3:49)
- Mr. Perfect (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Mike Shelton (2:09)
- Jimmy Snuka defeated Black Bart (2:42)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.