No Surrender 2008 was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), which took place on September 14, 2008 at the General Motors Centre in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. It was the fourth annual event under the No Surrender chronology and TNA's first PPV to take place outside of the United States.
Nine professional wrestling matches were featured on the event's card, which featured a supercard, a scheduling of more than one main event. The main event was a standard wrestling match involving four competitors known as a Four Ways to Glory match, in which Samoa Joe was scheduled to defend the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against Booker T, Kurt Angle, and Christian Cage. Booker T, however, was unable to attend the event, making it a Three Ways to Glory match, in which Joe was victorious. Another featured contest was a mixed martial arts bout between A.J. Styles and Frank Trigg, which ended in a no-contest; a decision which means there is no clear winner. Two featured bouts were scheduled on the undercard. The first was a tag team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championship, in which the champions, Beer Money, Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm), defeated The Latin American Xchange (Homicide and Hernandez) to retain the championship. Next, a match in which a wrestler has to climb a ladder to retrieve an engagement ring—called a Ladder of Love match—for SoCal Val's hand in marriage saw Sonjay Dutt defeat Jay Lethal.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Prince Justice Brotherhood (Super Eric, Shark Boy, and Curry Man) defeated The Rock N' Rave Infection (Lance Rock, Jimmy Rave, and Christy Hemme) (07:35)
- Sheik Abdul Bashir defeated Petey Williams (c) and Consequences Creed in a 3-Way Dance to win the TNA X Division Championship (08:15)
- Taylor Wilde (w/ Rhino) (c) defeated Angelina Love (w/ Velvet Sky and Cute Kip) to retain the TNA Women's Knockout Championship (06:22)
- Beer Money, Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm) (w/ Jacqueline) defeated The Latin American Xchange (Homicide and Hernandez) (w/ Hector Guerrero) to retain the TNA World Tag Team Championship (08:42)
- Samoa Joe defeated Kurt Angle and Christian Cage in a 3-Way Dance to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship (15:27)
|2008 Total Nonstop Action Wrestling pay-per-views|
| Final Resolution (Jan) • Against All Odds • Destination X • Lockdown • Sacrifice • Slammiversary|
Victory Road • Hard Justice • No Surrender • Bound for Glory • Turning Point • Final Resolution (Dec)
|2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2017 • 2019|