Neptune Township is a township in Monmouth County, New Jersey, in the United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township's population was 27,935 reflecting an increase of 245 (+0.9%) from the 27,690 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 458 (-1.6%) from the 28,148 counted in the 1990 Census.
Neptune was incorporated as a township by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on February 26, 1879, from portions of Ocean Township. Portions of the township were taken to form Neptune City (October 4, 1881), Bradley Beach (March 13, 1893) and Ocean Grove (April 5, 1920, until it was found unconstitutional and restored to Neptune Township as of June 16, 1921).
- NWS Our Lady Of Providence Spanish-American Festival - Day Show - July 22, 2006.
- NWS Our Lady Of Providence Spanish-American Festival - Night Show - July 22, 2006.
- WSU/NWS 2nd Annual J-Cup Tournament - March 22, 2008.
- WSU Us And Them - August 22, 2008.
- WSU 4th Annual J-Cup - April 2, 2010.