- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Suzuki-gun (El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru) (c) defeated Jushin Thunder Liger and Tiger Mask IV to retain the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship (9:51)
- Great Bash Heel (Togi Makabe and Tomoaki Honma) defeated Taguchi Japan (Juice Robinson and Toa Henare) (10:20)
- Bullet Club OG (Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa and Taiji Ishimori) defeated Bullet Club Elite (Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Hangman Page and Chase Owens) (12:06)
- CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Hirooki Goto and Will Ospreay) defeated Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, Taichi and Takashi Iizuka) (12:10)
- Los Ingobernables de Japón (Tetsuya Naitō, SANADA, BUSHI and Shingo Takagi) defeated CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada, Toru Yano, YOH and SHO) (9:30)
- EVIL vs. Zack Sabre Jr. ended in a no contest
- Kushida defeated Marty Scurll to win the vacant IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship (18:33)
- Hiroshi Tanahashi defeated Jay White w/ (Gedo) to retain the Tokyo Dome IWGP Heavyweight Championship challenge rights certificate
- Kenny Omega (c) defeated Cody and Kota Ibushi to retain the IWGP Heavyweight Championship (34:13)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.