To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
The Mid-South Coliseum, also known as "The Entertainment Capital of the Mid-South", was a multi-purpose arena, that seated 10,085 people, in Memphis, Tennessee. It was built in 1963.
- WWF House Show - September 11, 1986.
- WWF House Show - December 16, 1988.
- WWF House Show - March 9, 1989.
- Lance Russell Appreciation Night April, 20, 1989.
- NWA-WCW The Great American Bash Tour 1989 Night 22 - July 14, 1989.
- NWA-WCW House Show - December 1, 1989.
- Mid-South Coliseum on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.