Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia. The Melbourne City Centre is the hub of the greater metropolitan area and the Census statistical division—of which "Melbourne" is the common name. As of June 2009, the greater geographical area had an approximate population of four million. Inhabitants of Melbourne are called Melburnians.
Melbourne is known as the sporting capital of Australia with a large cross section of sports finding varying levels of success there. The main sport is Australian rules football, but cricket, soccer, rugby league, rugby union and netball also have an elite level presence. It hosted the 1956 Olympic Games and the 2006 Commonwealth Games, both at Australia's largest outdoor venue the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- Docklands Stadium
- Festival Hall
- Maltese Cultural Centre
- Melton Darts Club
- Rod Laver Arena
- Southern Community Centre
- Sunbury Memorial Hall
- WWF House Show - July 6, 1986.
- WWF House Show - September 6, 1986.
- WWE Global Warning Tour - August 10, 2002.
- Super Show-Down 2018 - October 6, 2018.
- Melbourne City Wrestling
- New Age Wrestling
- Professional Championship Wrestling
- World Championship Wrestling (Australia)
- Wrestle Rock
- Melbourne on Wikipedia