May 20 is the 140th day of the year (141st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. 225 days remain until the end of the year.
Debuts and Returns
|2011||Friday Night SmackDown|
|2012||Over the Limit|
|2015||NXT TakeOver: Unstoppable|
|2017||NXT TakeOver: Chicago|
- Kane defeated Triple H (w/Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley) in a Chain Match to win the WWF Intercontinental Championship
- Chavo Classic defeated Chavo Guerrero (c) and Spike Dudley to win the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
- Montel Vontavious Porter defeated Chris Benoit (c) in a Two-Out-of-Three Falls Match to win the WWE United States Championship
- Titus O'Neil wins the WWE 24-7 Championship
- Robert Roode defeated Titus O'Neil (c) to win the WWE 24-7 Championship
- R-Truth defeated Robert Roode (c) to win the WWE 24-7 Championship
- May 20 on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.