Michael Stanco (August 2, 1968 - August 21, 2014) was a former American professional wrestler, better known as Maximum Capacity. He was billed in many independent promotions as the "World's Largest Athlete".
- Finishing moves
- Overload (Belly to belly suplex)
- Maxfactor (Big splash)
- Maximizer (Walking elbow drop)
- Signature moves
- Corner body avalanche
- Walking on a fallen opponent's stomach
- Delayed scoop slam
- Sidewalk slam
- Headbutt drop
- Handspring over the opponent
- "The World's Largest Athlete"
Championships and accomplishments
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.