The March 8, 1987 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on February 17, 1987 at the Civic Center in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Can-Am Connection (Rick Martel & Tom Zenk) defeated Jimmy Jack Funk & The Gladiator (5:03)
- Adrian Adonis (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated Don Driggers (2:20)
- Tito Santana defeated Barry O (4:40)
- Kamala (w/ Kim Chee & The Wizard) defeated Jerry Monti (1:03)
- The Honky Tonk Man (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated David Stoudemire (2:46)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.