The March 22, 1999 Edition of RAW is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWF's RAW brand, which took place on March 22, 1999 at the Pepsi Arena in Albany, New York. This was the first episode of Raw that Paul Wight was referred to as The Big Show by Vince McMahon.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jeff Jarrett & Owen Hart (w/ Debra) (c) vs. The Brood (Edge & Gangrel) (w/ Christian) ended in a no contest to retain the WWF Tag Team Championship (2:48)
- Billy Gunn [HC] vs. The Road Dogg [IC] ended in a no contest in a WWF Intercontinental Championship vs. WWF Hardcore Championship Match (3:16)
- Sable defeated Ivory (w/ D-Lo Brown) (2:18)
- Mankind defeated The Rock by DQ in a Winner Gets To Be Referee For The Main Event Non Title Match (6:36)
- Shane McMahon vs. X-Pac ended in a no contest in an Albany Greenwich Street Fight (0:45)
- The Corporation (Ken Shamrock, Test & The Big Bossman) vs. The Ministry Of Darkness (Bradshaw, Faarooq & The Undertaker) (w/ Paul Bearer) ended in a no contest (1:58)
- Steve Austin defeated "The Big Show" Paul Wight (with Mick Foley as Special guest referee) (9:30)