- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- WWF Tag Team Champions The Dudley Boyz defeated Edge & Christian following the 3D on Christian as Edge was distracted by Terri Runnels at ringside.
- After the bout, The Hardy Boyz prevented Terri from leaving and took her into the ring where she was eventually hit with the spear from Edge.
- The Godfather defeated WWF World Champion Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon) in a non-title match after the Big Show attacked the champion on the floor and slammed him into the ringpost.
- The Acolytes (w/ Mideon) defeated Al Snow & Steve Blackman after Bradshaw hit Snow with the Clothesline from Hell after Snow hit Mideon with Head.
- Rikishi defeated The Big Show (w/ Shane McMahon) with the Bonzai Drop after Triple H interfered and hit the Pedigree on Show.
- Chris Jericho & Tazz (w/ Chyna) defeated WWF IC & European Champion Kurt Angle & Bob Backlund via disqualification when Chris Benoit interfered as Jericho had the Walls of Jericho applied on Angle.
- After the bout, Chyna hit a low blow on an interfering Eddie Guerrero while Benoit hit the diving headbutt on Angle.
- WWF Light Heavyweight Champion Dean Malenko (w/ Eddie Guerrero) defeated Grandmaster Sexay (w/ Scotty 2 Hotty) after Guerrero pushed the challenger off the top.
- After the bout, Too Cool hit a flapjack on Malenko while Chyna came ringside and hit a DDT on Guerrero.
- The bout was to have determined the #1 contenders for the tag team championship.
- After the bout, Rock fought off both men before they began fighting each other.
- Featured The Headbangers and referee Earl Hebner visiting Funtime U.S.A to find WWF Hardcore Champion Crash Holly.
- Crash was seen in the arcade and then went on a slide to get downstairs where he was double teamed by both Headbangers.
- Crash eventually went in the ball room and hit a flying clothesline on one and a hurricanrana on the other before running out the door.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.