The March 1, 1993 Edition of RAW is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWF's RAW brand, which was taped on March 1, 1993. This episode aired from the Grand Ballroom at the Manhattan Center Studios (a small New York Theater).
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Bret Hart defeated Fatu (w/ Afa) to retain the WWF Championship (15:06)
- Doink defeated Koko B. Ware (1:47)
- Lex Luger defeated P. J. Walker (3:16)
- The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner) defeated Barry Hardy & Duane Gill (4:06)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.