Manassas is an independent city surrounded by Prince William County and the independent city of Manassas Park in the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States. Its population was 37,821 as of 2010. Manassas also surrounds the 38-acre (150,000 m2) county courthouse, but that county property is not part of the city. The City of Manassas has several important historic sites from the period 1850–1870. The Bureau of Economic Analysis combines the city of Manassas (along with Manassas Park) with Prince William County for statistical purposes. The City of Manassas is part of the Washington Metropolitan Area and it is situated in the Northern Virginia region.
- ROH Southern Navigation - May 9, 2008.
- ROH Fueling the Fire - August 1, 2008.
- ROH Full Circle - January 16, 2009.
- ROH Contention - June 12, 2009.
- Manassas, Virginia on Wikipedia