Magnitude Kishiwada (藤田 豊成 Fujita Toyonari, born May 19, 1971 in Kishiwada, Osaka, Japan) is a Japanese wrestler. He is currently making appearances for various independent promotions in Japan, most notably Dragon Gate and Osaka Pro Wrestling.
- Finishing moves
- Signature moves
- Corner body avalanche
- Moonsault, sometimes while standing
- Mandora Backbreaker (Backbreaker rack)
- Monster Slam (Chokeslam)
- Multiple suplex variations
- Second rope missile dropkick
- Thunder fire powerbomb
- "The Strongest Man in Osaka"
Championships and accomplishments
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.