To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
Les Foufounes Électriques is a club and concert venue located at 87 Saint Catherine Street East in the city of Montreal, Quebec, Canada in a neighbourhood known as the Quartier Latin (Latin Quarter). It is a multi-level establishment with two concert spaces and a dance floor. The club first opened its doors in 1983 and became a centre for underground music, art and culture in Montreal.
Known as "Foufs" by the locals, the club is the oldest alternative rock venue in the city.
- ISW Love Hurts - February 24, 2008.
- ISW Hot Summer Rub-Down - June 29, 2008.
- ISW The Rotchy Horror Picture Show - October 19, 2008.
- ISW Slamtasia 2 - February 15, 2009.
- ISW WHAM! BAM! Thank You, Ma'am! - April 12, 2009.
- ISW 4 Years Of This?! - August 23, 2009.
- ISW Boner Jam - March 27, 2011.
- ISW Slamtasia 4 - November 20, 2011.
- BATTLEWAR - April 22, 2012.
- BATTLEWAR II - June 10, 2012.
- BATTLEWAR III - August 5, 2012.
- BATTLEWAR Outdoor Bash - August 24, 2012.
- BATTLEWAR IV - October 21, 2012.
- BATTLEWAR VI - December 2, 2012.
- BATTLEWAR VII - January 13, 2013.
- BATTLEWAR VIII - March 3, 2013.
- BATTLEWAR 10 - May 26, 2013.
- Les Foufounes Électriques on WikipediaISW Slamtasia 2]]