Kansas Coliseum was a complex, in the Wichita suburb, of Valley Center, Kansas, that hosted sporting events, concerts and shows.
It consists of four pavilions, one RV park and the 9,686-seat Britt Brown Arena, named for Harry Britton (Britt) Brown Jr., of Wichita, the former owner of The Wichita Eagle newspaper. Arena capacity can be configured for up to 12,200 people.
- WWF House Show - July 26, 1987.
- WWF House Show - October 1, 1988.
- WWF House Show - August 19, 1989.
- WWF House Show - June 22, 1990.
- WWF House Show - September 2, 1990.