The June 5, 1993 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on May 5, 1993 at the Exposition Building in Portland, Maine.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner) defeated Duane Gill & PJ Walker
- Adam Bomb defeated Chris Simpson
- Owen Hart defeated Chris Ricks
- Shawn Michaels defeated Greg Johnson
- Mr. Perfect defeated Tony Roy
- Doink defeated Louis Armstrong
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.