The June 6, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on May 12, 1987 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Demolition (Ax & Smash) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Jim Powers & Paul Roma (2:54)
- Koko B. Ware defeated Tiger Chung Lee (2:31)
- Kamala & Sika (w/ Kim Chee & Mr. Fuji) defeated Don Adams & Sivi Afi (1:15)
- Ken Patera defeated Jimmy Jack Funk (2:39)
- Billy Jack Haynes & Tito Santana defeated Terry Gibbs & The Raider (1:43)
- Brutus Beefcake defeated Tim Patterson (2:40)
- Dark match: Hulk Hogan (c) defeated King Harley Race to retain the WWF Championship
- "The Snake Pit," with guests Slick, Butch Reed, Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron Sheik, remarking about their feud with "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan. (Note: The episode aired shortly after Duggan and the Iron Sheik were fired May 26 following their arrests on drug- and alcohol-related charges, and widespread mainstream media reports the two -- a face and a heel -- were together when the arrest took place.)
- "Update," with a report of The Islanders joining the Heenan Family, and how they would dominate the WWF tag team scene, starting with domination of their feud with the Can-Am Connection.
- An announcement from WWF President Jack Tunney, noting that Jake Roberts' finishing move the DDT would not be banned, despite the protests of Jimmy Hart and The Honky Tonk Man
- Special Report on Superstar Billy Graham, focusing on his road to recovery.
- A teaser of next week's main event, where Ricky Steamboat was to defend the WWF Intercontinental Championship against The Honky Tonk Man. Comments from both wrestlers were shown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.