The June 6, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on May 12, 1987 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Demolition (Ax & Smash) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Jim Powers & Paul Roma (2:54)
- Koko B. Ware defeated Tiger Chung Lee (2:31)
- Kamala & Sika (w/ Kim Chee & Mr. Fuji) defeated Don Adams & Sivi Afi (1:15)
- Ken Patera defeated Jimmy Jack Funk (2:39)
- Billy Jack Haynes & Tito Santana defeated Terry Gibbs & The Raider (1:43)
- Brutus Beefcake defeated Tim Patterson (2:40)
- Dark match: Hulk Hogan (c) defeated King Harley Race to retain the WWF Championship
- "The Snake Pit," with guests Slick, Butch Reed, Nikolai Volkoff and the Iron Sheik, remarking about their feud with "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan. (Note: The episode aired shortly after Duggan and the Iron Sheik were fired May 26 following their arrests on drug- and alcohol-related charges, and widespread mainstream media reports the two -- a face and a heel -- were together when the arrest took place.)
- "Update," with a report of The Islanders joining the Heenan Family, and how they would dominate the WWF tag team scene, starting with domination of their feud with the Can-Am Connection.
- An announcement from WWF President Jack Tunney, noting that Jake Roberts' finishing move the DDT would not be banned, despite the protests of Jimmy Hart and The Honky Tonk Man
- Special Report on Superstar Billy Graham, focusing on his road to recovery.
- A teaser of next week's main event, where Ricky Steamboat was to defend the WWF Intercontinental Championship against The Honky Tonk Man. Comments from both wrestlers were shown.