The June 3, 1996 Edition of RAW is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWF's RAW brand, took place on May 27, 1996 in Fayettville, North Carolina at the Cumberland County Memorial Auditorium.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- KOTR Qualifying Match: Steve Austin defeated Bob Holly via submission with the Million $ Dream.
- Mankind defeated Barry Horowitz with the Mandible Claw.
- After the bout, Jim Ross interviewed Mankind at ringside.
- Henry Godwinn & Phinneas Godwinn (w/ Hillbilly Jim) defeated Techno Team 2000 after Henry hit the Slop Drop.
- Included an opening segment in which WWF President Gorilla Monsoon announced Ahmed Johnson would face Goldust for the IC title at the King of the Ring as a result of the previous week's altercation.
- Featured the announcement that the Shawn Michaels / Davey Boy Smith rematch would take place at the King of the Ring.
- Included Vince McMahon conducting an in-ring interview with Goldust.
- Featured Clarence Mason calling in and stating that even though the lawsuit against Shawn Michaels was thrown out, he plans to sue Gorilla Monsoon for aggravated assault and battery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.