The Technical Savage seized another massive victory, albeit with a bit of an asterisk. Having left Damian Priest wedged between his car and car door after an apparent attack outside the WWE Performance Center earlier in the day, Cameron Grimes had the upper-hand from the get-go. The Archer of Infamy, sporting taped ribs, fought against the advice of medical personnel and succumbed to defeat after two Cave-ins, including an especially devastating version on the outside of the ring.
Jake Atlas took Santos Escobar's savage assaults on Drake Maverick personally, and he sought to stick up for Maverick after they won each other's respect in the NXT Cruiserweight Title Tournament. While Atlas gave Escobar a fiery fight, Escobar and his devastating Phantom Driver were simply too much to overcome.
The Captain of Team Kick and "Big Mami Cool" continue to be a force to be reckoned with. They picked up another win, knocking off Kayden Carter & Kacy Catanzaro. Afterward, Dakota Kai declared that Io Shirai — and her newly won NXT Women's Championship — were in her cross hairs.
Bronson Reed brought the fight to Karrion Kross from the get-go, perhaps as much as any opponent Kross has faced thus far. But it didn't take long for "The Duke of Doom" to turn the tide and take control with vicious strikes, launching the massive Aus-zilla across the ring with an exploder suplex. Kross made Reed tap out with the Kross Jacket after yet another dominant display.
Rhea Ripley overwhelmed Aliyah with her significant strength advantage — and overcame a shoe thrown at her by Robert Stone — to take down NXT's most boujee Superstar. The Nightmare pinned Aliyah after planting her with the Riptide.
Despite The Undisputed ERA's best therapeutic efforts, Roderick Strong wasn't ready to face his fears after all. Entering and exiting the ring multiple times, Strong eventually fled in horror and was counted out. Dexter Lumis still claimed his pound of flesh, as NXT's "Tortured Artist" locked Bobby Fish in the Kata Gatame before Fish could escape as well.
Keith Lee asserted his dominance early, overpowering Finn Bálor and Johnny Gargano until they united temporarily to launch him into the steel steps. But The Limitless Superstar was only neutralized for so long before he again took over, at one point hitting a pounce on the outside on both his foes. Lee was victorious following the Big Bang Catastrophe on Bálor, retaining his title and drawing a staredown with NXT Champion Adam Cole, whom he'll face July 8 in a Winner Take All Match.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Cameron Grimes defeated Damian Priest (3:14)
- Santos Escobar (w/ Joaquin Wilde & Raul Mendoza) defeated Jake Atlas (7:07)
- Dakota Kai & Raquel González defeated Kacy Catanzaro & Kayden Carter by submission (4:13)
- Karrion Kross (w/ Scarlett) defeated Bronson Reed by submission (2:22)
- Rhea Ripley defeated Aliyah (w/ Robert Stone) (3:08)
- Dexter Lumis defeated Roderick Strong (w/ Bobby Fish) by Count Out (1:55)
- Keith Lee (c) defeated Finn Bálor and Johnny Gargano in a Triple Threat Match to retain the NXT North American Championship (12:26)
Other on-screen talent