- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Chavo Guerrero Jr. won a 10-man cruiserweight battle royal at 9:38 by last eliminating Billy Kidman with a Gory Bomb to the floor; due to pre-match stipulations, Chavo earned a Cruiserweight Title match at the Great American Bash.
- Order of elimination:
- Nunzio eliminated Spike Dudley at 1:16 with a backdrop after Spike sustained Paul London's dropsault.
- London eliminated Nunzio at 2:20 by hitting a springboard kick as Nunzio sat on the top rope (London originally eliminated Nunzio at 1:26 but the referee didn't see it).
- Nunzio eliminated London at 2:57 as London attempted to skin-the-cat back into the ring.
- Akio and Shannon Moore eliminated each other at 4:01.
- Chavo eliminated Sho Funaki at 5:15 after colliding with Funaki on the ring apron.
- Chavo eliminated Jamie Noble at 9:09 after pushing him off the middle rope
- Billy Gunn defeated Kenzo Suzuki (w/ Hiroko) via disqualification at 3:01 when Hiroko threw salt into Gunn's eyes after Gunn hit the Fameasser
- WWE World Champion Eddie Guerrero defeated Luther Reigns via disqualification in a non-title match at 7:20 when John Bradshaw Layfield interfered and attacked the champion
- Rene Dupree defeated Rob Van Dam at 4:48 after dropping him face-first onto an exposed turnbuckle
- The Undertaker defeated WWE US Champion John Cena in a non-title match at 22:14 after using the chokeslam, hitting Cena with his own chain, and dropping the tombstone
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.