The July 5, 1992 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on June 2, 1992 at the Ottawa Civic Center in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) defeated Bob Knight (2:12)
- Kamala (w/ Harvey Wippleman & Kim Chee) defeated JA Gooden (1:36)
- Tatanka defeated Glen Ruth (2:42)
- Nailz defeated Bruce Mitchell (1:20)
- Money Inc. (Irwin R. Schyster & Ted DiBiase) (w/ Jimmy Hart) (c) defeated Phil Apollo & Rene Figuero to retain the WWF World Tag Team Championship (2:37)
- Shawn Michaels (w/ Sensational Sherri) defeated Jason Speed (1:52)
- The British Bulldog defeated The Brooklyn Brawler (2:21)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.