- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Abe Jacobs defeated Johnny Walker
- Little Beaver & Red Taylor defeated Irish Jackie & Tom Thumb
- Chief Big Heart defeated Stan Kowalski
- Bruno Sammartino vs. Haystacks Calhoun ended in a Double DQ
- The Sheik defeated Prince Maivia
- Eddie Graham vs. Sweet Daddy Siki ended in a No Contest
- Buddy Rogers (c) defeated Bearcat Wright to retain the NWA Chicago United States Championship
- Pat O'Connor (c) defeated Yukon Eri [2:0] in a Best Two Out Of Three Falls Match to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Championship (8:30)
- O'Connor beat Eric (5:00)
- O'Connor beat Eric (8:30)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.