Jingle All the Way 2 is a 2014 American Christmas comedy film directed by Alex Zamm. It stars Larry the Cable Guy and Santino Marella. It is the stand-alone sequel to the 1996 comedy film Jingle All the Way starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. The film is produced by 20th Century Fox and WWE Studios, the motion picture division of WWE, and was distributed straight-to-video by Fox on December 2, 2014. On-air promotion from WWE occurred on their weekly episodic events.
Truck driver Larry Phillips competes with the current husband of his ex-wife, the wealthy businessman Victor, to find his daughter Noel's favorite toy, Harrison The Talking Bear. However, Victor is determined to make it difficult for Larry to get his hands on a Harrison Bear. Larry will also have the help of Claude, his jumbled friend.
- Larry the Cable Guy as Larry Phillips
- Brian Stepanek as Victor Baxter
- Santino Marella as Claude
- Kennedi Clements as Noel Phillips
- Kristen Robek as Trish Phillips-Baxter
- Rachel Hayward as Maggie
- Matty Finochio as Jeffrey
- Eric Breker as Nate Welling
- Brenda Crichlow as Reporter Margo Price (Brenda M. Crichlow)
- Alex Zamm as Harrison Bear (voice)
Jingle All the Way 2 was filmed in Fort Langley, British Columbia, Canada.
Dave Schilling of Vice wrote, "What's actually insidious about the whole endeavor is that it's so good at being so bad."
- Jingle All the Way 2 at the Internet Movie Database