The January 9, 2003 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on January 7, 2003 at the Tucson Convention Center in Tucson, Arizona.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Big Show (w/ Paul Heyman) defeated Rikishi (4:08)
- John Cena (w/ B²) defeated Chavo Guerrero (w/ Eddie Guerrero) (4:58)
- Billy Kidman (c) defeated Matt Hardy Version 1.0 (w/ Shannon Moore) to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship (4:26)
- Tajiri defeated Jamie Noble (w/ Nidia) (5:00)
- Charlie Haas (w/ Kurt Angle & Shelton Benjamin) defeated Edge (w/ Chris Benoit) (6:39)
- Chris Benoit defeated Shelton Benjamin by DQ (6:46)
- Bill DeMott defeated Shannon Moore (w/ Matt Hardy Version 1.0) (2:55)
- Eddie Guerrero (w / Chavo Guerrero) defeated B² (w/ John Cena) (4:11)
- Brock Lesnar defeated The A-Train (3:01)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.