The January 6, 2006 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on January 3, 2006 at the Wachovia Arena in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
- John Bradshaw Layfield (w/ Jillian Hall) defeated Matt Hardy in a Falls Count Anywhere Match (5:33)
- Mark Henry (w/ Melina) defeated Gus Harlacher, Jon Troske & Rob Eckos in a Three On One Handicap Elimination Match (2:40)
- Kid Kash (c) defeated Juventud to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship (6:07)
- Chris Benoit  defeated Randy Orton (replacement for Booker T)  by DQ in a WWE United States Championship Best Of Seven Series Match # 6 (10:52)
- MNM (Mercury & Nitro) (c) (w/ Melina) defeated Batista & Rey Mysterio to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship Steel Cage match (17:06)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.